Private School Licensure Student Complaint Procedures
- The student must first exhaust the school's complaint/grievance policy
- The student must submit a written complaint to the Department, a complaint may be file by using the complaint form in the quick links section or by clicking the following link, http://www.accs.cc/newlicense/Complaints.aspx
- The Compliance Specialist will investigate the complaint within 30 days of receipt
- After the investigation is complete the school will have 30 days to provide a written response that may or may not contain a resolution
- The Compliance Specialist will then write a report or letter to the school and student detailing corrective action, if any is necessary, or stating that the school has no violation of polices.
- If corrective action is needed the school will have 30 days to comply or develop a plan to comply with the corrective action
- If the school does not comply with the corrective action the school’s Private School License may be suspended or revoked