Our mission is to provide facilities oversight to the Alabama Community College System; aiding in delivering consistent, innovative solutions to ensure cost-effectiveness, safety and protection of the physical environment of our campuses. Our product delivery is a well-planned and quality-built facility.
Our vision is to aid the Alabama Community College System Office and the Alabama Community College System Institutions in its effort to consolidate its colleges, campuses and services to be recognized as a comprehensive system while maintaining the individuality and uniqueness of each campus for the benefit of our students and faculty as well as the communities we serve.
- Submission of construction projects through the Chancellor to the Alabama Community College System Board of Trustees
- Assist with selection of architects, engineers and contractors, in programming and planning stages of construction; verify construction schedules and estimates; resolve periodic physical plant issues and problems
- Compliance with Board Policies Series 500, Alabama State Bid Law Sections 39 & 41, and other applicable building codes
- Assist with maintenance and upkeep of campus facilities
- Aid in professional development of campus Facility Directors
- Review of Annual inventory and space data reports
- Review of Campus Master plans
- System Office inventory & building safety
- Maintain database of service providers and work in progress
- Maintain list of current Bidding Projects